Monday, October 6, 2008

Pressure

Pressue - Belly featuring Ginuwine

I think they feel they pressure. I know they feel the pressure now. Thats how that song goes. That's also how my life is going at the moment. Its like shaking a bottle pop: you can shake it and shake it until a point where explodes. After shaking it too much it also loses all its gas and doesn't taste the same or how its supposed to. I'm going through the same phase right now. I feel like I'm being shaken so much that soon my time will come where I either explode or change drastically to someone who I don't want to be.

Many expectations can be put onto one person but what if those expectations aren't what you expect from yourself? What if you're at Univeristy to do what maybe isn't what you want to do? So many what if's and not many answers to those. This bottle is being shaked and is on the verge of explosion.

2 comments:

.kate-lynn said...

Shake, shake, shake it like a polariod pictchaa. My dear khizer, i hope all is well. I knwo you are a very grounded person. Don't worry about changing into someone completley differnt. Eventually everyone does. And the only reason for change, is for yourself. As long as you are happy with you you are people are always thennnn we're happy :) And we are gonna be there for you no matter what.

P.S.... dull pop makes sick people better, so don't be hating :p

Always here for you, .klla

lakeofdreams said...

people will always expect many big things from you, and they'll push you to do what they want - - leading you to feel pressured. i think what you have to do is make your own expectations for youself, and just work with that. you can never build yourself to do something or be someone else to satisfy another person.

what people want from you, is what you want for youself..its the fact that they keep reminding you time after time. you seem very tense lately and you just need to breathe and relax, take it easy. i know you're doing your best, you know that too. you need to learn to avoid these obsticals and not let it get to you. if it shake shake shakes you till your bottle pops, then you instead just shake shake shake it off.

xo