Monday, October 26, 2009

New Banner 2.0

Hey everyone,

So as promised, this blog is going through various changes and improvements to celebrate its one year anniversary! 2 weeks ago, I bought a custom domain for this site (www.khizerlicious.com as evident), and changed the title from It's Khizer, to Khizerlicious. Then, less than a week ago, I got Marianas Trench to make a shout out video for this blog. The latest change that comes to this blog is a new banner!!

After a year of "Banner 1" (too tired to think of a creative name) created by Varun, I now have "Banner 2.0" ! This banner was created by a really good friend of mine, Sebastian, and he did an awesome job. Let me know what you think!

I'll leave you with the old banner, and the shout out video by Marianas Trench!

-Khizer

No comments: