Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Celebration

Celebration – Madonna

Come join the party, it’s a celebration. I’m gonna party, it’s a celebration!

The latest single by Madonna was released last week to celebrate her career achievements. Ironically, it’s a celebration on my end as well; this blog has been up for ONE YEAR!! It feels as if it was just yesterday when this blog was started!

This blog has been one of my major outlets to talk about my life. Whether it be personal issues, my crazy trips, or the concerts I attend, this blog is part of me, and I’m excited to see it grow!
In terms of this growth, this blog has already grown in its own way. I recently bought a custom domain for this blog so it is no longer attached to a “.blogspot.com”. It is now, www.khizerlicious.com! If you type in the old www.itskhizer.blogspot.com it will redirect you to the new one.

As well, this blog is going to take a little bit of a turn. Right now, new posts are published once or twice a month, if that. I have decided to post more than I currently do, but because my life isn’t that interesting, not all posts are going to be directly related to my life. In between my personal posts, I will add in some posts about recent happenings in the world and my opinions on them. That can range from new music or movies released, restaurants I try out, issues in the world etc. I think that will give me a way to always stay in touch with everyone as well as keep this blog more livelily. I will organize my blog in such a way so there is a distinction between my personal posts and the general ones.

I have many things planned for this blog; a new banner, a new layout, links, and a lot more so just keep checking and reading and you can see it grow with me!

Thank you for all the support. It’s been up one year; let’s see how long this lasts. In the meantime, come join my celebration!

With Love,
Khizer

No comments: